Bacon Brussels sprouts are a delicious and flavorful side dish that combines the smokiness of bacon with the earthy taste of Brussels sprouts. This dish is perfect for those who want to incorporate more vegetables into their diet but still crave a hint of indulgence. The bacon adds a savory element to the Brussels sprouts, balancing out their slightly bitter taste. To prepare this dish, simply cook the bacon until crispy and then sauté the Brussels sprouts in the rendered fat. The result is a dish that is packed with flavor and sure to be a hit at any meal. Most everything you need will be available at Route 17 Express… We Got You Covered!
- 1lb Brussels Sprouts
- 2 lbs Bacon
- Seasoning of Your Choice
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425˚.
- Halve, season and oil your sprouts.
- Slice that bacon.
- Spread sprouts (face down) and bacon on trays. Then, pop ‘em in.
- 20 min in, pull out, stir, and bake for 20 more min.
- Pull, plate, and Mmm.
- Frozen bacon is MUCH easier to slice.
- Make sure all your bacon is touching the pan for optimum crisping.
- Season your sprouts, THEN oil. It helps the spices stick better.
About Route 17 Express
Route 17 Express is a hometown general store and restaurant. We offer Charlie Biggs Chicken, Hunt Brothers Pizza, Deli, Hot n Serve Meals, Marathon Gas, Firewood, Straw, and Much More!
> LEARN MORE