Most everybody loves mac and cheese… A ton of people love Cheetos… Let’s put them together for some bite sized Mac & Cheese Balls. Most everything you need will be available at Route 17 Express… We Got You Covered!
- Your favorite flavor of Cheetos
- Boxed Mac & Cheese
- 1 Cup of Shredded Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- Oil (canola/vegetable)
- Follow instructions to make mac & cheese.
- Mix in bowl and put in fridge for about an hour.
- Mix in extra shredded cheese and mayo.
- Take out of fridge and separate mac & cheese in equal size balls and place in fridge for another hour.
- Heat canola oil to 350˚.
- Coat mac and cheese balls with flour, then egg wash and finish off with Panko and Cheetos mix. (Some people substitute the Cheez-its in place of the Cheetos )
- Fry – and take out once crust is golden brown.
About Route 17 Express
Route 17 Express is a hometown general store and restaurant. We offer Charlie Biggs Chicken, Hunt Brothers Pizza, Deli, Hot n Serve Meals, Marathon Gas, Firewood, Straw, and Much More!
> LEARN MORE