Imagine biting into a cupcake that is moist, flavorful, and bursting with natural goodness. That’s exactly what you can expect from cold pressed cupcakes. The cold press method involves applying pressure to the ingredients without using heat, which helps to retain all the vitamins, minerals, and enzymes present in the raw ingredients. This results in a cupcake that is not only tasty but also packed with nutrients. It’s like indulging in a guilt-free treat! Most everything you need will be available at Route 17 Express… We Got You Covered!
- Cupcake Mix (eggs and water for box mix)
- 4 tbsp butter (softened)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 to 4 Tbsp of cold pressed juice
- Yogurt Pretzels or Popcorn for garnish
- Follow the directions on the box and bake your cupcakes.
- While baking, beat the butter and mix in vanilla with a mixer.
- Sift the powdered sugar and gradually beat it into the butter. Add salt.
- Pour in your cold pressed juice and beat until well blended. Then top your cakes.
- To thicken your icing, add more sugar.
- To thin, add more juice.
- Add food coloring for the right blackberry look.
About Route 17 Express
Route 17 Express is a hometown general store and restaurant. We offer Charlie Biggs Chicken, Hunt Brothers Pizza, Deli, Hot n Serve Meals, Marathon Gas, Firewood, Straw, and Much More!
> LEARN MORE